The history of Lennox Community Theatre can be traced to annual productions mounted at Napanee Collegiate Institute in 1937, 1938 and 1939. A group calling itself Lennox Players presented The Bridge Game, by Ron MacPherson, at Prince Charles School in 1964. In December 1968, the group, then operating as Lennox Theatre Guild, began presenting seasons of several plays annually in Napanee. Since 1993, the company's home has been the Village Theatre in Selby, an intimate, 80-seat facility. The theatre is, and always has been, operated entirely by volunteers.
Lennox Community Theatre is a member of Theatre Ontario.
This group does not have any discussions yet.