Click here for a printable trifold flyer for the Flight of the Royal George.
Friday, June 29, 2012
- 1812 Period Encampments at Fairfield-Gutzeit
- House c.1796 & the 1811 Academy in Bath, Massassaga Battery (Kingston Marine Museum) and Point Henry (Fort Henry) featuring the 44th Regiment of Foot from Britain
- Education Day/War of 1812 Artifacts on display Children’s Muster/Period Music
Saturday, June 30, 2012
- Re-enactment of the American attack on the Village of Ernesttown (Bath) & the burning of the Schooner
- “Two Brothers”
- British Batteries (Spectator Viewing Areas) at the Bluffs (Amherst Island), Howell’s Windmill (Lennox Generating Station/OPG Park), Finkle Park & Fairfield-Gutzeit House in Bath
- Evening Naval Engagement on the Bay in Bath
Sunday, July 1, 2012
- Re-enactment of the American attack on Kingston British Batteries (Spectator Viewing Areas) at William Fairfield House (Amherstview), Herkimer’s Nose (Lemoine’s Point), Massassaga Point (Kingston Marine Museum), Point Frederick (RMC) and Point Henry (Fort Henry)
- Bicentennial Parade in Bath
For more information please contact the event organisers.